"tekliftopla" is a popular phrase in Turkish meaning collect offers or get quotations.
tekliftopla.com is a system that sends request for proposal (RFP) e-mails drafted by its users to suppliers in Turkey related to the goods and services described in the RFP's.
For example, if a buyer in Sweden (or any other country) needs steel reinforcement bars, its RFP will be forwarded by e-mail to Turkish companies working in Iron and Steel Production and Supply.
tekliftopla.com will only convey the RFP message and is not involved in the following stages of negotiations or agreement if any. The buyer and the supplier communicate directly by the address stated in the RFP e-mail.
Usage is free of charge.
- you will not surf the internet for hours to locate suppliers in Turkey only to learn that they are not ineterested in your business,
- you will not hassle with outdated telephone, industry, business or similar directories,
- you will not pay fees to update such directories,
- you will not spend your time reading brochures or leaflets,
- you will not spend money or time to reach Turkish companies to ask a quotation,
- you will have companies interested in your business directly contacting you,
- you will issue RFP's whenever and wherever you want over the internet within a minute.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Try tekliftopla.com now free of any charge.